Originally valued at $85, you can purchase all webinar recordings for 40% off the initial price.
This webinar series covers a range of topics from sensory and emotional regulation to anxiety, meltdown, and personal boundaries. Filled with common examples from adults and children these webinars are a rich source of insight and perspective into the autistic life and how to manage day to day situations.
Four 90 minute webinar recordings on the following topics:
- Q&A Session with Paul and Shannan
- How to Learn Emotional Intelligence
- Setting Personal Boundaries
- Managing Anxiety and Meltdowns
(Full details below)
Get started now!
Webinar 1: Q&A Session with Paul and Shannan
- Open Q&A with Paul and Shannan
- Sensory issues
- Identifying emotions
- Teaching safe boundaries for children
Webinar 2: How to Learn Emotional Intelligence
- What are emotions?
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- What is the best strategy for improving Emotional Intelligence skills?
Webinar 3: Setting Personal Boundaries
- What are personal boundaries?
- How enforcing boundaries strengthens relationships
- Self-care, identity, and self-esteem
- How to stop fighting and communicate so that others take you seriously
Webinar 4: Managing Anxiety and Meltdowns
- What is a Meltdown? (overload vs tantrum)
- Effect of background anxiety (identifying stress and anxiety triggers)
- Deescalation strategies (keeping everyone safe)
- Post-meltdown care (building self-esteem)
- Safety plans for managing violent situations
Meet Your Event Facilitator
Paul discovered he was on the Autism Spectrum at the age of 30. Since then he has worked with countless autistic adults and children, as well as teaching parents teachers and students about Autism. He is also an ex-aerospace engineer with a passion for teaching and Emotional Intelligence.