Setting Personal Boundaries - Interactive Webinar + Q&A
11am Monday 6th December 2021 (Melbourne, GMT+11)
Join us for a LIVE interactive webinar to explore how go about setting healthy personal boundaries.
This interactive webinar will address the following questions:
- What are personal boundaries?
- How enforcing boundaries strengthens relationships
- Self-care, identity, and self-esteem
- How to stop fighting and communicate so that others to take you seriously
- Open Q&A Discussion (your questions!)
NOTE: This webinar is INTERACTIVE. This means you will be invited to respond to discussion questions, share your experience, give your opinion, and, of course, ask questions of your own! (all participation is voluntary)
Start Time: 11am, Monday 6th December 2021, AEDT (i.e. Melbourne time, GMT+11)
(Click here to view equivalent timezone in your city.)
Duration: 90 mins
Includes interactive Q&A discussion via Zoom
Note: Webinar recording is available for 2 weeks after the event
Ticket Options:Standard Ticket ($20 AUD) Includes:
✔90min Interactive Webinar + Q&A
✔Submit questions in advance
✔Open Q&A discussion
✔Meet others on a similar journey
✔Access to webinar recording (for 2 weeks)
Equivalent Time Zones:
- Seattle - 4pm, Sunday 5th December (GMT-8)
- New York - 7pm, Sunday 5th December (GMT-5)
- London - 12am, Monday 6th December (GMT)
- New Zealand - 1pm, Monday 6th December (GMT+13)
This product is not available for purchase at this time.
Meet Your Event Facilitator
Paul discovered he was on the Autism Spectrum at the age of 30. Since then he has worked with countless autistic adults and children, as well as teaching parents teachers and students about Autism. He is also an ex-aerospace engineer with a passion for teaching and Emotional Intelligence.